This agreement on the processing of personal data has been developed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website http://en.venskibal.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling in the fields of the online application (registration), the User agrees to consent to the processing of personal data and their transfer to the operator of personal data processing - Viennese Ball Moscow LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which owns the Site, on the following conditions.
- confirms that all the data specified by him belongs to him personally,
- confirms and acknowledges that he has carefully read in full the Agreement and the terms of processing of his personal data indicated by him in the fields of the online application (registration), the text of the Agreement and the terms of processing of personal data are clear to him;
- expresses Consent to the processing of personal data without reservations and restrictions (hereinafter referred to as Consent). The moment of acceptance of Consent is marking the corresponding field in the Form and clicking on the button to submit the Form on any page of the Site;
- confirms that, by giving Consent, he acts freely, of his own will and in his own interest;
This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation tools and with their use.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in the forms or in the files attached to the forms:
- Email address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in the forms or files attached to the forms.
The purpose of processing personal data is their storage and use, including:
- Responses to User requests;
- Ensuring the User's work with the Operator's Website;
- Sending information materials to Users.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the User expresses his interest and gives full consent that the processing of his personal data includes the following actions: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (granting access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The User's consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
This User's Consent is recognized as executed in a simple written form.
The consent is valid indefinitely from the moment the data is provided and can be revoked by the User by submitting a written application to the Operator indicating the data specified in Article 14 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" at the address: 196626, Saint Petersburg, Shushary settlement, Moskovskoe Shosse, building 231, building 2 letter B.
If the User withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the User's consent if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
During the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to: collect, record, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), extract, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalize, block, delete, destroy the User's personal data.
The transfer of the User's personal data to third parties is not carried out, except for persons who process personal data on behalf of the Operator and on his behalf, as well as cases established by law.
The Operator has the right to amend this Agreement at any time. When making changes in the current version, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.